2021 API Storage Tank Conference And Safe Tank Entry Workshop
The API Storage Tank Conference has been an annual event since 1995. It is considered the premier, high-level meeting of storage tank professionals, and has a loyal and dedicated attendee base.
This conference is volunteer driven, both at the planning committee and speaker level. We consistently produce a compelling conference program, with a focus on safety, best practices, and innovation. In addition, the conference provides an opportunity for attendees to earn PDH (Professional Development Hours), maintaining their certifications and required hours. The conference also provides the opportunity for networking and idea exchange, with our dedicated sponsors and exhibitors sharing their latest products and services.
Who Should Attend:
- Tank, and Valves and Piping Professionals
- Tank owners, managers, or operators
- Experienced storage tank professionals
- Senior tank designer or construction specialist
- Representatives of oil and petrochemical refineries, utilities, pipelines, tank cleaning firms, and others interested in confined spaces and safe tank entry
- Refinery and terminal owners, managers, or operators
- Senior design or construction specialists
Registration: 202-682-8194 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Logistics or Sponsorship: email@example.com
Location: Grand Hyatt Nashville, Nashville, Tennessee
Date: 12 – 14 October 2021