9th International LNG Congress
The 9th International LNG Congress (LNGCON 2023) is going to take place in Dusseldorf, Germany, on March 6-7, 2023. The Congress gathers gas majors, EPCs, local gas companies, LNG shipping, truck and fleet owners, terminals and ports, equipment manufacturers, and service providers.
The business program of the Congress includes roundtables, technical and business sessions, and panel discussions. Among the topics that are emphasised:
- Development of strategic infrastructure for LNG
- Small-scale LNG: technology applications and case studies
- bio-LNG and synthetic LNG today
- Automation and digitalisation strategies on LNG projects
- LNG as an alternative to hydrogen
The International LNG Congress 2022 provides its participants with an opportunity to discuss current market trends, alternative fuels, and innovative technologies to lead the global LNG industry to the next level.
Location: Düsseldorf, Germany
Date: 6 – 7 March, 2023