Carbon Capture, Utilisation and Storage Conference
Join us on at this conference on October 11 in Houston, TX where you will have the opportunity to hear insight from Wood Mackenzie’s experts and the industry’s leading players on the following topics:
- The Inflation Reduction Act: the policy that’s the envy of project developers worldwide. What impact has it had for CCUS 12 months on?
- CO2 sequestration at scale: Where is all the carbon going?
- The CCUS value chain: insight into the costs and economic feasibility of landmark projects
- Getting heavy industry on board: a shift towards abating energy’s Scope 3 emissions
- Corporate portfolios: how companies are delivering on net zero targets with CCUS
- Global policies: creating an ecosystem where CCUS is safely incentivised
- Hydrogen’s moment: the opportunity in low-carbon hydrogen and its derivatives
Laurence Allen (Head of Event Marketing)
Organiser: Wood Mackenzie, 26th Floor, 22 Bishopsgate, London, EC2N 4BQ
Location: Texas, USA
Date: 11 October 2023