Gas, LNG & The Future of Energy
Wood Mackenzie’s new global conference Gas, LNG and the Future of Energy 2023 is where the industry comes together from 14-15 November in London to discuss the different market, investment and corporate dynamics shaping it, and the role of gas in supporting the energy transition.
- The state of the Gas / LNG Industry. Understand the key market trends and uncertainties that currently exist and what the future holds in Europe
- The changing structure of global Gas and LNG markets and pricing. Get the latest on the US market, the future of Asian LNG demand, contracting, trading, hub development and the shipping industry
- Growing Gas and LNG infrastructure investment and evolving business models.
- Discover the key drivers financing Gas and LNG projects
- How Gas can thrive through the energy transition. What does the industry look like in a net-zero scenario in the context of decarbonising gas and repurposing for the hydrogen economy?Contact: Laurence Allen (Head of Event Marketing)
Organiser: Wood Mackenzie, 26th Floor, 22 Bishopsgate, London, EC2N 4BQ
Location: London, UK
Date: 14 – 15 November 2023