Hydrogen Conference 2023
The Hydrogen Conference takes place in London on 20 September with focus on navigating the paths to low-carbon hydrogen deployment and the opportunities it presents for contributing to net-zero. Gain insight into project developments, forge new partnerships and be a part of the conversation that navigates the paths to hydrogen deployment. You can also connect with 200+ like-minded industry professionals to share ideas on hydrogen’s role in solving the energy trilemma.
2023 conference themes include:
• Building a global low-carbon hydrogen and ammonia market this decade and beyond
• Delivering low-carbon hydrogen projects: costs, financing, bankability, and risks
• The existing ammonia market and the challenges to decarbonisation
• The importance of policy mandates and incentives in shaping the low-carbon hydrogen landscape
• Scaling green hydrogen: navigating the rules, costs and applications
• Carbon Capture, Utilisation and Storage (CCUS) and blue hydrogen – can one succeed without the other?
Contact: Laurence Allen (Head of Event Marketing)
Location: London, UK
Date: 20 September 2023