Convened by the Energy Institute’s sector experts and informed by the EI Statistical Review of World Energy, International Energy Week 2024 will be the biggest global energy meeting following the first UN global stocktake and other outcomes from COP28 in Dubai.
The conference will focus on identifying and overcoming the barriers standing in the way of accelerating a global energy transition — from policy and regulation to finance and accountability, from energy efficiency and shifting demand, to human behaviour and workforce challenges.
Energy Institute are offering Tank Storage Magazine readers 20% off the published price. Please use promo code TSM24 when booking to take advantage.
- Catherine MacGregor, Chief Executive Officer, Engie
- Professor Jim Skea CBE FRSE FEI HonFSE, Chair, Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
- Dr Bashir Dabbousi, Director, Technology Strategy & Planning, Aramco
- Grahame Buss, Just Stop Oil
- Hannah Mary Goodlad, Head of Portfollio and Strategy Asia Pacific, Renewables, Equinor
- Beverley Gower-Jones OBE FEI, Managing Partner, Clean Growth Fund
- Damilola Ogunbiyi HonFEI, Special Representative of the UN Secretary-General, CEO, Sustainable Energy for All and Co-Chair, UN-Energy
- Nathalie Oosterlinck, Executive Officer, Global Head Renewables Business, JERA
- Russell Hardy, CEO, Vitol
- Musabbeh Al Kaabi, Executive Director, Low Carbon Solutions and International Growth, ADNOC
- Marcene Mitchell, Senior Vice President, Climate Change, WWF
- Jennifer Jordan-Saifi, CEO, Sustainable Market Initiatives
- Ana Paula De Souza, Human Rights Officer, Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights
- Exploring global scenarios for energy and climate
- Making finance and markets work for society and the planet
- Human and social dimensions of the energy transition
- Innovations sparking energy transition
- The electron revolution to net zero
Book your place to one of the biggest events in the energy sector and get together with thousands of industry professionals from over all over the world to hear the latest news and updates, debate key issues, and network to form new partnerships.
For more information and to book your place, please visit ieweek.co.uk.
International Energy Week Dinner
Network with the biggest names in the energy industry at the International Energy Week Dinner, one of the largest social gatherings in the energy industry calendar. Every year, this sell-out event attracts high-profile guests from all over the world.
This year, the ceremony is set to be bigger than ever, as the Energy Institute’s prestigious and long-standing EI Awards will now be held as part of the dinner.
Location: London, UK
Date: 27 – 29 February 2024