New Smart-Hose® Extreme Pressure PTFE Hose Assembly
The Smart-Hose® Extreme Pressure PTFE Hose Assembly is designed to work with extreme pressure PTFE hoses. It utilises an internal cable that is designed specifically for extreme pressure PTFE gas applications.
When a high-pressure cylinder filling hose assembly fails, the hose can whip violently resulting in property damage, personnel injury, and even death. The Smart-Hose® Safety System can protect your facilities and workforces from the potentially devastating consequences associated with high-pressure hose failures.
Integrated valves will instantly stop product flow if a catastrophic failure occurs. No human intervention is needed to activate.
Features and benefits
- Tested under water with CDA or nitrogen to working and test pressure.
- 2-piece live swivel end fittings. (Standard)
- All high-pressure hose assemblies are oxygen cleaned to industry standards.
- Serial numbered and shipped with a test certificate and operating booklet.
– CGA connections – Scuff Guard and more.
- Tube: Gas quality or heavy wall smooth-bore virgin PTFE tube
- Reinforcement: 2 Aramid Braids and 1 High Tensile 304 Maypole Wound SS Braid
- Cover: SS Armor available on request
- Temperature: -54oC to +150oC (-65oF to +302oF)
- Accessories: Safety Loops; External Cable; Bend Restrictors; CGA
Hose ID: 1/4″
Working Pressure PSI: 9000
Burst Pressure PSI: 36000
End Fittings: 316-SS FNPT
End Fitting Wt./lb.: 0.40
Part Number: P23-002-55-XXXX-0-00-00
For more information visit www.smarthose.com
8th June 2021